Over the 15 years he’s been investing in real estate, Matt Andrews has gained a lot of knowledge from the school of hard knocks. Today he is looking back and discussing the 5 things he wished he could go back and tell himself in the very beginning. These lessons would have saved him a lot of frustration, time, and money – and if you apply them to your own business, perhaps they will do the same for you.
What You’ll Learn:
- Why you must honestly evaluate your personal strengths and weaknesses.
- Why MA wishes he hadn’t used so many bandaids at first.
- Where to learn how to do evictions.
- How procrastination will affect your investing business and your confidence.
- The difference between being friends and being friendly.
- Why you may need to check your ego at the door.