If you can’t drive there, you shouldn’t invest there. Sound familiar?
Quite simply, that is bad advice! Trust us, neither Trump nor Kiyosaki pass up good real estate deals because they are outside of their local markets! Today Matt Andrews and Matt Theriault destroy this myth and share the pros and cons of investing outside of your local area. We hope after listening to this episode you will feel confident to follow the cash flow wherever it leads.
What You’ll Learn:
- Why well-intentioned REIA members may be giving you bad advice.
- What makes a good cash flowing property.
- Why you may want to see your rental properties.
- Why your investing model may dictate how far away you can purchase a property.
- The reason you may not want your tenants to have your personal address.
- Why MA doesn’t suggest living in one half of a duplex and renting out the other.
- How investing out of state requires you to create processes.
- The difference between being a business owner and an employee.
- Where your focus should be in your business.
- Examples of objective investing criteria.
- Why you shouldn’t fall in love with a house (and what to fall in love with instead).