Matt and Matt are back to discuss the critical (yet highly undervalued) part of the passive income puzzle: a great property manager. If you’ve been investing for any amount of time, you know that all property managers are not created equal. So the duo is discussing the types of tasks a property manager should be doing and how to know when you’ve found a keeper. Enjoy!
What You’ll Learn:
- What types of things a good property manager should be doing.
- How to maintain an ideal property; and
- What exactly is involved in that.
- How a good property manager can allow you to never step foot in your investment home.
- What is involved in placing good tenants.
- When a not-so-good time for your leases to end.
- The types of standard operating procedures a good property manager should have in place.
- The types of reporting that you should expect from your property managers.
- Why you should be friendly, but not friends with your managers.
- Why you might want to compare other property managers against your own.
- What “CANEI” is and why it’s important to this aspect of your business.