Most of us chose rental real estate investing for the incredible income that it can provide both today and well into the future. So why do so many investors depart from their role as investor to wear the general contractor hat by managing their own rehabs? Today Matt and Matt explain why they choose to leave the project management to the professionals and share some tips and tricks to that can save you millions over your investing career. Enjoy!
What You’ll Learn:
- What you should do and what you should hire out.
- The difference in managing a general contractor and subcontractors.
- How MA gets quotes from subs.
- How to delicately, but firmly manage a GC.
- How to walk the line between gullibility and toughness.
- MA’s advice for the softies out there.
- The warning signs of a bad GC.
- Why you should compare the income of a contractor and an investor.