Today Matt Andrews and Matt Theriault share their rehab tips and tricks that they’ve learned from years in the business. These simple upgrades can be accomplished between tenants, will make your rental shine brighter than the competition¸ and will go a long way towards maximizing your rental price and/or minimizing your vacancies. Enjoy!
What You’ll Learn:
- The assumptions we make when discussing the improvements you should make.
- The importance of detailing your house between tenants.
- What the home equivalent of the new car smell is.
- Why your houses should all be painted the same color.
- Why you must focus on the curb appeal of your properties.
- How Matt Andrews improves his entryway.
- The 2 most important rooms to “sell” your rental.
- How to be sure that you aren’t over spending.
- The trap that catches many new investors.